Quarterly Prize Draw and Reward Tier Membership
In these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Fantastic Fanatics’ all mean Fantastic Fanatics Limited, a limited company incorporated and registered in Scotland with company number SC601526 and having their registered office at New Jasmine House, Greenbank Place, East Tullos Industrial Estate, Aberdeen, AB12 3BT.
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out on our Website from time to time are the rules which apply to the quarterly prize draw (“Prize Draw”).
In these terms and conditions certain words will have the same meaning wherever they appear. The words and their meanings are set out below.
Chosen Beneficiary: means the sports organisation(s), you have chosen to support through the use of the Platform.
Member: means an individual who has signed up to the Platform and Members shall be construed accordingly.
Platform: the sports fundraising platform that enables Members to raise monies for their chosen beneficiary.
Website: www.fantasticfanatics.com and / or such other website / application as we operate from time to time.
- The first Prize Draw will take place on 31st January 2020 and quarterly thereafter.
- Subject to clause 3, the Prize Draw is open to all Members of the Platform.
- The Prize Draw is not open to:
- employees of Fantastic Fanatics, its agents, contractors, consultants (and their immediate family members or households whether related or not), and anyone else professionally involved with the Platform; or
- any Member who’s account has been suspended or terminated.
- To incentivise the Prize Draw a tiered membership structure will be in place. There will be five levels of membership all based on the amounts raised by a Member through the Platform:-
- Receive Iron status for signing up to the Platform and becoming a Member.
- Each Member shall receive one entry into the Prize Draw.
- Receive Bronze status by generating £125.00 through the Platform for their Chosen Beneficiary.
- Each Bronze status Member shall receive one additional entry into the Prize Draw.
- Receive Silver status by generating £250.00 through the Platform for their Chosen Beneficiary.
- Each Silver status Member shall receive two additional entries into the Prize Draw.
- Receive Gold status by generating £500.00 through the Platform for their Chosen Beneficiary.
- Each Gold status Member shall receive three additional entries into the Prize Draw.
- Receive Platinum status by generating £1,000.00 through the Platform.
- Each Platinum status Member shall receive four additional entries into the Prize Draw.
- All Winners will be selected at random. This will be done by an automated process or a process which will be conducted or supervised by an independent person
- The prize comprises of 5% of the total revenue generated by the Platform (and received by us) in the previous quarter (“Prize Fund”). The Prize Fund will be distributed to the winners of the Prize Draw as follows:-
Tier 1 – 60% of the Prize Fund (Level 1 Prize Fund)
- Three Members selected at random shall win an equal share of the Level 1 Prize Fund.
Tier 2 – 20% of the Prize Fund (Level 2 Prize Fund)
- Ten Members selected at random shall win an equal share of the Level 2 Prize Fund.
Tier 3 – 20% of the Prize Fund (Level 3 Prize Fund)
- One hundred Members selected at random shall win an equal share of the Level 3 Prize Fund.
- Fantastic Fanatics must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Fantastic Fanatics will [publish the surname and location] of the winners through the Website and social media channels.
- If you object to your surname and location being published or made available, please contact us directly. In such circumstances, Fantastic Fanatics must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Fantastic Fanatics will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Fantastic Fanatics. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Members may opt out of the Prize Draw at any time through the Platform.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of (i) these terms and conditions; or (ii) the Members terms and conditions, Fantastic Fanatics may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a Member from participating in the Prize Draw.
- Fantastic Fanatics reserves the right to make reasonable changes to any part of these terms and conditions from time to time. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you through the Platform before we make changes to these terms and give you an opportunity to review. If you do not wish to accept the changes you should contact us immediately.
- Fantastic Fanatics reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw at any time.
- The Prize Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by Scots Law, and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.